Types of Membership and Annual Dues
The JFES has following membership types.
- Regular Member
- Individuals or organizations who wish to work with us to improve the forest
Categories Annual dues Regular member (Individuals) 7,000 yen Regular member (Students) 3,000 yen Regular mamber (Organizations) 10,000 yen/unit, 1 or more units
- Supporting Member
- Companies who support our activities and donate 30,000 yen/year or more.
Benefits of Membership
- Members can report researches at the annual JFES meetings.
- Members can attend events that the JFES holds*.
- Members can submit articles to the Journal of Japanese Forest Engineering Society. Members can receive copies of the Journal as well.
*Organization and company members can have following number of people attend
the events depending on the annual due-units.
2 units or less: 1
3- 5 units: 3
6 units or more: 5
How to Join Us
Please fill in the application form and send it to the JFES office by E-mail, FAX, or mail. E-mail is recommended.
- application form (Excel)
- application form (PDF)
- Application form for automatic withdrawal (Word/PDF)
*If you use automatic withdrawal from JP Bank account to pay annual dues. Please see below in detail.
- The JFES office
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Lab. of Forest Utilization, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Science, The University of Tokyo
1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyou-ku, Tokyo 113-8657 JAPAN
Payment Options of Annual Dues
Following payment options are acceptable.
- Automatic withdrawal from JP Bank account (recommended)
- If you have a JP Bank account, you can use automatic withdrawal.
Please fill in the application form below and send it to the JFES office by FAX or E-maill.
- Remittance to Bank accounts
- JP Bank: account number 00110-8-49784, holder '森林利用学会'
Mizuho Bank, Hongo Branch: account number 1099215, holder '森林利用学会'